© Speech Pathologist NYC, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this Speech Pathologist NYC author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Speech Pathologist NYC and with appropriate and specific (link) direction to the original content.
Speech Pathologist NYC.com disclosure policy:
Speech Pathologist NYC blogs are written and edited by Debbie & Alpin, aka Gift of Gab Resources. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We review and post comments according to the policy below. Speech Pathologist NYC reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
We reserve the discretion NOT to post comments that:
- contain obscene, indecent, or profane language
- contain threats or defamatory statements
- contain hate speech
- contain unauthorized copyrighted or other proprietary material
- contain comment left mostly for the purpose of promoting another website, blog product or business
- contain a link to spam, comments such as “LOL!” “OMG!” and “I agree!” that is used to get a link back may be removed.
- The use of affiliate links and “obviously” promotional links to content or sites will be removed.
- Comments left anonymously or by using a fake name and e-mail address
- Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
- All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the blog comment.
Trackbacks and PingBacks: All trackbacks and pingbacks will be treated inline with our Comment Policy.
Combined comments: In cases where the number of comments left matters (such as for giveaways), Speech Pathologist NYC may condense multiple comments from a single person.
You retain ownership of your comments. All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Speech Pathologist NYC, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
You grant Speech Pathologist NYC a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
Email Privacy: Email addresses may be required for commenting, and will not be published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter.
This blog accepts many forms of compensation, including (but not limited to) paid posts, sponsorships, advertising, products, and trips.
Any type of compensation will never influence Speech Pathologist NYC's opinion on a subject of a product.
If Speech Pathologist NYC is given free products of minimal value at an event such as bags, books, water bottles, small product samples, coupons, etc., we do not consider these items as compensation and will not necessarily disclose them when talking about a product.
Speech Pathologist NYC is not responsible for anything that happens to anyone as a result of following our advice or reviews, or purchasing a product or service as a result of visiting speechpathologistnyc.com.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. If Speech Pathologist NYC quotes from a press release or other source, that content will be clearly marked.
GSpeech Pathologist NYC does not have control of which products, services or locations appear in advertisements hosted by third parties, and is not influenced in any way by these advertisements.
Written by Speech Pathologist NYC.